Since 1948, Sacramento families have turned to MedClinic for quality, compassionate medical care. And, for more than a century, the name Mercy has been synonymous with Sacramento. Today, the two come together – closer than ever before – to continue offering our valued patients Daily Excellence.
What is excellence?
Excellence is offering the best doctors, convenient locations and state-of-the-art technologies. Mercy Medical Group doctors believe in providing personal healthcare designed to match the needs of each individual and taking the time to understand each patient’s unique beliefs and expectations. We have a network of more than 150 healthcare providers and continue to add the highest caliber physicians, many of whom are board certified and nationally recognized as leaders in their medical specialty.
We have seven medical office facilities conveniently located throughout the Sacramento area and plans are currently underway for new locations in the rapidly growing areas of Folsom and Natomas.
And, we are constantly looking at ways to enhance the service we provide to our patients with the latest technologies available, including electronic medical record systems and advanced imaging equipment.
Excellence is truly listening, being an extension of our patients and giving them a voice in the most important decisions of their lives. No matter when you need care for you or a family member, Mercy Medical Group is here for you. We offer patients free 24-hour Advice Nurse services, open access same-day appointments and extended evening, weekend and holiday care.
Patient satisfaction is our number one goal – we want your experience with us to be the very best it can be. Everyday, we look to our patients to help identify new ways of making Mercy Medical Group demonstrably the best, not only in the medical care we provide, but in service as well. That means constantly improving our operations to better meet your needs, offering the personal assistance of Patient Advocates when questions arise requiring extra attention and truly listening to what our patients have to say.
Excellence is deeper expertise, greater compassion and stronger outcomes. Everyday, Mercy Medical Group assures you and your family a level of medical excellence unmatched in its expertise, compassion and outcomes. Mercy’s healthcare mission is powered by the belief that by delivering an unmatched standard of quality and personal care, we enable the practice of medicine to fulfill the promise of medicine.
Excellence IS Mercy Medical Group.
* * * * * * * * * *
If you are faced with the decision of choosing a healthcare provider for your family during the 2005 Open Enrollment season, make the choice for Daily Excellence—choose Mercy Medical Group.
– We have seven medical office facilities conveniently located throughout the Sacramento area, with a medical staff of more than 150 providers, including Primary Care Physicians and specialists in 22 medical and surgical specialties.
– We are affiliated with area hospitals nationally recognized for service excellence and quality healthcare, including the three Mercy hospitals and Methodist Hospital.
– As a large multi-specialty group, we provide “seamless” primary and specialty care, respecting the needs of each individual patient.
– We offer extended evening, weekend and holiday care, available at many locations.
– Our 24-hour Advice Nurse service is available free to Mercy Medical Group patients.